Pyrolysis of municipal waste
CUTTING-EDGE METHOD OF SOLID WASTE PYROLYSIS
Waste-to-energy ”EL PIRO” technology
On 22th November 2012, Metal Expert has signed an agreement for project financed by National Centre for Research and Development – grant entitled “Development of innovative waste-to-energy plant based on low-carbon processing technology”, funded under Measure 1.4 of the Operational Program Innovative Economy 2007-2013. Total value of the project: about 16.3 mln PLN (3.8 mln EUR), EU funding covered approximately 8.0 mln PLN (1.9 mln EUR). Project implementation period: 1st January 2013 – 30th September 2015. The project is now in a three year post-project sustainability time.
Project under development. Metal Expert is currently conducting research and trials in order to improve the system and prepare the installation for introducing it to the market.
Description of the technology:
- Specially prepared waste is subjected to a pyrolysis process inside an airtight reactor. Pyrolysis temperature range reaches from 800°C to 1000°C.
- High-calorific syngas produced in the process is dedusted and cleaned up from aggressive chemicals (Cl, S, F).
- Part of the produced syngas is used to power the pyrolysis burners making the process autothermal.
- Clean syngas is used as an alternative gas fuel to power an internal combustion engine.
- Combined Heat and Power engine generates electricity and useful heat.
(download leaflet: Cialis Online Bestellen)
Dorota Otulak – Project Coordinator
Tel. +48 519 590 838
e-mail: Buy Cheap Seroquel Online